We are currently looking for
DevOps engineer – Python
Do you enjoy modern technologies like Docker and Kubernetes? Do you want to learn how to use artificial intelligence in the field of value investing? Do you want to gain experience in running an online service for tens of thousands of customers?
If you’ve answered yes, yes and yes, send us your CV!
Who are we?
We are a young startup that develops software for traders and analysts in capital markets. We are launching a new product which, thanks to artificial intelligence, makes advanced investment analysis accessible even to beginner investors.
We are a small team, each team member has a direct impact on the overall product. Communication is informal, you can always ask a colleague for help. We regularly organize company parties and team-building events.
- office in modern building Babák Office in Brno, equipped with a bicycle shed, showers, kitchen
- flexible working hours
- home office option
- company laptop
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who will help us operate and improve our platform built on DigitalOcean.
- knowledge of Linux, Bash, VPS administration
- knowledge of Git, Gitlab, CI / CD, Docker
- knowledge of Python, Django, REST API, and Postgres database
- proactive approach, ideas for improving
- enthusiasm for situations where something doesn’t work as it should
What will you do, what will you learn?
You will be part of a team that runs our online service, develops and delivers changes.
- deployment, automation, monitoring
- application release, maintenance of release model
- API change, web server configuration, and database maintenance
- support of other team members
You will learn how the financial services market works, you will gain access to the most advanced tools for your own trading. You will gain experience with modern tools for the development and management of distributed software solutions. You will find out how AI models are trained, you will learn how to use the tools Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pandas.